Sales Operations & Strategy Associate at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Sales Operations & Strategy is a cross-functional team, working primarily with the Institutional Sales, Trading, and Prime services business in Coinbase Institutional. Coinbase’s institutional clients are both “crypto-forward” and just getting into crypto. The team is a partner to commercial leadership at Coinbase, focusing on high-impact strategic and operational projects with our institutional client-facing sales and trading teams. For this particular role, the individual will work closely with our Coinbase Cloud offering to our institutional and crypto-native clients.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Drive strategic projects that enable commercial leaders to drive revenue opportunities.
- Establish go-to-market approaches and productivity enhancements.
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance metrics.
- Create and manage processes such as target setting, forecasting, and pipeline analytics.
- Analyze large amounts of information quickly and effectively to reduce complexity and make actionable recommendations for Coinbase.
- Work closely with sales systems and tooling teams, shaping the development and usage of our CRM and data visualization.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 3+ years of experience in sales strategy & operations, management consulting, or business insights/analytics (role dependent upon experience level).
- Solid analytic, problem solving and interpersonal skills working with sales teams. Has experience working with large data sets.
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes.
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment.
Nice to haves:
- Strong interest in the crypto market.
- Experience working at a high growth startup / tech company.
- Experience with CRM systems.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.