Sales Operations Specialist at ChargePoint (Phoenix, AZ)
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.Reports To
Manager, Sales OperationsWhat You Will Be Doing
- Assist regional sales team and partner account managers in quote modification and validation and finalize necessary order details such as billing, shipping and delivery requirements to ensure accurate order processing
- Review contracts, purchase orders and signed quote language to ensure any special terms are identified prior to order processing
- Drive data cleanliness efforts through daily maintenance and proactive cleanup efforts in salesforce.com
- Ensure timely and accurate lead and opportunity routing and help accelerate deals
- Actively participant in forecast discussions and find creative ways to progress and win deals
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding sales reps in systems and sales tools
- Ability to salesforce list views, reports, dashboards and analyze data to help sales team make decisions
- Manage activities and produce & automate weekly, monthly and quarterly region reporting
- Present ideas and recommendations, and continuously look for ways to improve sales processes
- Document and update salesforce.com processes and train sales team
- Perform other related duties and departmental coverage as assigned
- Meet weekly with RDs/AEs to review pipeline and track towards quarterly number.
- Act as liaison between sales, accounting, operations, order management
- End of quarter support to include tracking outstanding deals to close and coordinating accounting/shipping details to close.
- Experience working with sales teams, partners and B2B customers and understand lead to cash flow
- Team player and self-motivated
- Clearly communicates & set expectations
- Demonstrates highest level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge to be able to interpret data and make recommendations
- Displays excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills, know when to act quickly
- Ability to articulate needs for process improvements
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of sales operations or customer service experience
Scottsdale, AZ or Remote - US
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.