Sales Operations Manager at VIZIO (Minneapolis, MN)
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Sales Ops team in driving operational excellence for the organization. This team member will reinforce the Sr. Sales Operations Manager in championing all systems, communication flows, processes and documentation related to sales reporting, customer item set up, order allocation, order management, and CRM-related initiatives. The Sales Operations Manager will work cross functionally with several different teams to deliver results and plays a critical role in the planning and execution of activities that will introduce efficiencies to help drive sales.
What You Will Do
- Manage the allocation process to ensure orders and shipments are accurately processed in a timely manner to meet organizational standards and manage alerts for sales team to take action when orders are not fully placed.
- Manage all aspects of the customer PO process with the aim of ensuring PO's are completed accurately and efficiently with proper inventory to support and oversee that the process is completed in a timely manner to meet weekly shipping deadlines. Identify and flag any areas of concern or deadlines slipping for leadership.
- Lead cross-functional communication with Sales, Logistics, BP, and Marketing groups on relevant Ops-related reports, tools, and resources with the aim of making information as accessible and available as possible.
- Manage item set up process including WERKs/smarter sorting management and collaborating with cross-functional marketing teams to prepare seamless go-to-market launches for new products
- Utilize internal data sources in collaboration with Analytics team to oversee reporting related to inventory, WOS, dropship specific items and collaborating with relevant cross functional team members to secure feedback on any areas of concern
- Create and organize documentation on procedures and processes on behalf of the sales team including tool trainings, SOP's, and new team member onboarding guidelines.
- Coordinate Ops-owned cross functional meetings including hosting, collaborating on agenda development, securing relevant speakers for the agenda and disseminating meeting collateral.
- Assist in the maintenance of sales-related information in different systems including CRM and take lead with collaborating with team members where data entry is imperfect or incomplete.
- Facilitate continuous process improvements by proactively identifying opportunities to streamline current processes and identifying roadblocks where possible.
- Does not directly supervise or manage others
- Coordinates work of or more employees
- Manage the Minneapolis office, including ensuring that the facilities meet the needs of the team to conduct business.
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor's Degree
- Years of related work experience: 3-5 years
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally, including possession of strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with an ERP (Oracle, SAP) and CRM's (Salesforce) is a plus
- Consumer Electronics experience a plus
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.