We are looking for a determined, goal-oriented individual who is laser-focused on success and results to join our growing, global sales organization as a mid-level Sales Executive.
This quota-carrying role will focus on outbound sales and collaborate with US-based Business Development Representatives to seek out new business opportunities from target companies with who Devbridge does not currently do business, i.e., net new prospective clients. The successful candidate will be expected to develop a sales pipeline, convert qualified leads from Marketing and Business Development efforts into qualified opportunities that can be moved towards closing, and support Managing Directors in closing these qualified opportunities.
This role will report to the Global Head of Sales at our company headquarters in Chicago. The successful candidate will work out of our Chicago location. This position is an outside sales role and will require travel and onsite meetings (post-COVID).Responsibilities
- Be a champion for Devbridge core-values and positively represent Devbridge services to prospective clients.
- Prospect and develop leads for a limited number of strategic outbound targets within assigned territory.
- Collaborate with Business Development Representatives to generate (and maintain) an outbound sales pipeline that is 2-3x yearly individual revenue target.
- Conduct capability meetings with support from Practice Leads to pitch Devbridge services to sales qualified leads and unlock opportunities for the team to close.
- Be the point person for all activities within the sales cycle once an opportunity at a target client has been identified.
- Support Managing Directors in writing new business proposals and closing opportunities with target clients.
- Be an advocate for the prospective client during contract negotiations.
- Maintain healthy database of accounts and contacts with up-to-date activity on company’s CRM (Salesforce).
- Contribute to the development and optimization of global sales systems and process for the company.
- Enterprise sales experience. Minimum 3 years of business development and enterprise sales. Ideally having worked in software consulting services with average deal size greater than $250k.
- Strong people skills. Demonstrated experience building and growing personal relationships with buyers at Global 2000 organizations.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of success. Demonstrated record of consistent quota achievement, growth within a competitive sales organization (i.e., promotion, or increased responsibility over time).
- Analytical approach to problem solving. Be able to analyze, assess, synthesize different situations and understand how Devbridge services would solve client problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be succinct, clear and objective in all forms of communication, especially when delivering presentations. Must be able to facilitate an efficient and effective conversations with target buyers - VPs and C-Suite at Global 2000 organizations.
- A quickly scaling international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Growth opportunities in a matrixed management environment
- A wide array of tools for success: in-depth training, accessible leadership, and high-quality marketing materials
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Flexible health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral bonus program
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We have a hybrid working model requiring 3 days per week in the office and allowing for 2 days per week remote.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.