About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to join our Partnerships Sales Enablement team to help us onboard/uplevel our Partnerships (Sales) team, streamline processes, administer communications, manage enablement content & productivity tools including our LMS. You'll have a huge impact on our ability to deliver value to our prospects and customers.
You are a great candidate for this role if you find fulfillment in helping others succeed. You will report to our Sales Enablement Manager and will support a team of sales professionals to be efficiently trained on our products, sales methodologies and tools. In this role, you will drive the content and productivity systems for teams that are growing rapidly. You will help to decrease ramp time, increase revenue, support product launches, facilitate continuous learning, and create happy and successful Lyrian employees.
You will partner with teams across the company including sales, marketing, customer success, business operations to execute on programs to support revenue acceleration.
This role will be based in Burlingame, CA but open to remote.
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and company leadership to refine effective and engaging enablement programs
- Collaborating with the Go-to-Market team to create & deliver online and offline training and enablement content including live facilitation
- Assisting in the management of enablement certification programs, including creation and tracking of assessments and other certification requirements
- Curating, creating and managing multimedia learning content on an ongoing basis
- Setting up new systems and helping to maintain current education technology systems including our LMS
- Streamlining and scaling communications to the Partnerships and extended Go-To - Market team
- Assist with coordination and rollout of large scale events such as Sales Kickoff, cross-functional team building and large-scale learning experiences and activities for rapid growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience creating, maintaining, and delivering content for B2B sales teams
- Sales experience with enterprise business customers
- Experience and/or a genuine interest in the Mental Healthcare industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to work with others to identify needs and drive change
- Experience building consensus and driving change in organizations
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Disciplined, flexible, and autonomous work habits; able to effectively prioritize work
- Creative and positive mindset
- Deep level of care in helping others succeed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description