Sales Enablement Manager (Remote) at Emburse
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:47 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives -- and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most -- their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO's give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 16,000 clients and 9 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain, Australia and the Netherlands.
Our core values - Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality, and Teamwork - reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people-focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius and a 2020 IDC SaaS CSAT Award for Travel and Expense. These awards celebrate companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front-line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
Sales Enablement helps the Emburse Sales Team to be successful in their efforts with prospects and customers. The Sales Enablement function provides the necessary process knowledge, behaviors, training and tools for the team to be both efficient and effective in their selling efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales force.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions, such as the creation of Solution Summaries.
- Responsible for aspects of both new hire onboarding and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and sales enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities
What We're Looking For:
- Military, Associates or Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices for sales roles.
- Ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Strong negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to consult or provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
More Information on Emburse
Emburse operates in the HR Tech industry. The company is located in Los Angeles, CA, San Diego, CA, San Francisco, CA, Portland, ME and New York, NY. Emburse was founded in 2020. It has 832 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 32 open jobs at Emburse, click here.
Read Full Job Description