Sales Development Representative at HealthVerity (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:28 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
How you will help
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for lead generation and engagement with our prospects. You will achieve this by promoting HealthVerity’s technology SaaS solutions and unique HealthVerity Marketplace assets. In addition to day-to-day lead generation calls and email campaigns, you will be responsible for educating our prospective clients with the aim of securing in-depth conversations between our Field Sales team and our prospects.
What you will do
• Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations - including cold-calling prospects in pharmaceutical and healthcare service companies
• Generate and promote lead provoking emails to prospects that demonstrate HealthVerity’s unique data assets and technology tools
• Coordinate and schedule 40+ Field Sales appointments per month
• Actively and effectively respond to inbound inquiries regarding our assets and sales orders placed
• Coordinate customer demonstrations and webinars displaying our technologies
• Effectively and persuasively communicate with prospects and customers using honed selling, listening and negotiation skills and approved messaging
• Establish and maintain a standardized approach and metrics for recording lead generating activities
• Provide superior customer service to prospects and customers
• Identify gaps and risk issues as they relate to lead generation and sales processes
• Perform other pre-sales support as assigned
• Confident, self-motivated, disciplined and committed to successfully reaching your sales goals
• Passionate about our clients’ needs and have excellent listening, presentation, and selling skills
• Organized, detail oriented, proactive and innovative
• An excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communicator
• You are articulate and have a highly professional phone manner
• Able to communicate complex information over the telephone and in email.
• Flexible and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations have partnered with HealthVerity to solve some of their most complicated use cases through transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. Together with our partners, HealthVerity has built the modern way to data for the health insights economy. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Our company challenges
• Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
• Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
• Standardizing on common data models across data types
• Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
• Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
• Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
We have big plans
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’ve created a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products and services. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that each team member at HealthVerity feels connected, validated and heard. From Philadelphia to Manhattan Beach, our success is driven by recognizing that a team is made up of individuals. We offer a robust set of benefits and perks to everyone. View details on our careers page.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 21 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description