Do work that matters.
At AlertMedia, everything we do supports our mission: to save lives and minimize loss by facilitating timely communications when an emergency situation threatens personal safety and business continuity.
Our values, which reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right, include: We’re humans not robots, Customers always come first, We work better together, Simplicity is our strength, Our reputation is priceless, Hard work pays off.
AlertMedia is looking for a Sales Development Representative who will be responsible for contributing to the growth of AlertMedia’s business significantly by focusing on engaging strategic targets. You will partner with Account Executives to drive outbound strategies and lead generating efforts in a highly consultative, fast paced environment.
As one of the fastest growing start-up companies in the nation, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth to keep up with our demand.
Who you are:
A proactive, consultative and likable person who loves selling and wants to continue down a sales career path. You are extremely organized and a pipeline management pro. You enjoy prospecting into key opportunities, and you prefer a "one-team" mentality sales culture.
What you get to do every day:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia platform and tools, and its uses for our customers
- Conduct high volume prospecting and phone outreach for qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other outbound techniques
- Partner closely with Account Executives to engage new customers and support in prospecting efforts
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and refine prospecting strategies
- Use a consultative approach to advise prospects on how AlertMedia can help solve their communication challenges; conversationally demonstrate AlertMedia’s products and key differentiators
What you bring to the role:
- Passion for sales with an ability to exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Hunter mentality with an always prospecting approach and ability to set demos and meetings
- Experience in a fast-paced or high-growth sales environment preferred
- Outstanding organization, communication, and relationship building skills
- A passion for continual learning with a desire and willingness to be coached
- Ongoing transparent communications about activities with management
- Thrive with both autonomy and collaboration- ability to self-manage pipeline, activity, etc.
- Salesforce experience, managing and logging tasks and activities regularly and correctly a plus
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial mindset- approaching the role as though it’s your own business
Why you’ll love working at AlertMedia:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commissions + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Generous and flexible PTO and parental leave policies
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees!
- Amazing rewards and incentives – we love celebrating each other!
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row and numerous other awards
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate