Sales Development Representative - Outbound at Vacasa (Charlotte, NC)
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Sales at Vacasa
If Vacasa’s incredible growth didn’t make it obvious, we’re good at what we do. We’re people people. We think on our feet and respond with tailored solutions. Our team has the street smarts, ambition, and talent to turn every potential market into a Vacasa community.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Outbound Sales Development Team. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, positive team that shares a love of sales. You’ll operate in a fast paced environment, engaging with homeowners and buyers from all over the country.
What you'll do
- Use your outbound sales skills to rewarm existing leads within our CRM
- Create incremental opportunity by prospecting potential homeowners outside of our CRM
- Actively listen to customer needs while building rapport
- Qualify leads to schedule with our sales executive partners while communicating Vacasa’s value to interested homeowners
- Maintain strong follow-up with leads and partners to help maximize conversion and meet goals
- Expertly manage your day-to-day through our CRM system (Hubspot)
- Partner with your manager and sales executives to track meeting success rate and outcome
- Actively contribute to a highly collaborative team culture
- Create strong working partnerships with sales executives across your region
- Other duties, as assigned
Upcoming 2022 Sales Class Dates
- July 11th
- August 8th
- September 19th
- October 3rd
- November 14th
Skills you’ll need
- Reliable internet connection, must meet a minimum of 50 mbps
- Experience in sales and/or business development
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about basic and advanced technology
- Ability to stay focused and enthusiastic throughout a full workday on the phones
- Excellent communication skills a must - verbal and written
- Strong active listener with a genuine curiosity
- Patience, reliability, and professionalism
- Positive outlook always, but especially during the unexpected
- Self-motivated with a passion for achieving goals
- Ability brush off rejection
- Attention to detail
Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
You’ll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $18.75/hr + Uncapped Commissions
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.