Sales Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover) (Remote) at Informa
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.Job Description
Closing Date: 12th May 2022
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis and we will be interviewing alongside advertising. We therefore encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity.
The Commercial Services team is looking for a Journals Sales Coordinator to provide general support for the team, contribute to coordination of sales activity, handle customer requests, and maintain departmental standards for data integrity.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and a passion for connecting with customers to help develop collaborative partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow with a dynamic sales team.
What you'll be doing:
- Support all aspects of the sales team including assisting in sales proposals, management reports, updates to internal trafficking documents and data entry for sales/CRM database
- Coordinate special sales activities as assigned
- Work with internal commercial sales team to meet divisional revenue objectives
- Ensure all relevant information is shared with appropriate sales representative to ensure timely communication
- Compile and submit sales updates that assist in monthly reports, sales analysis and account management processes
- Prepare and present activity updates in weekly team meetings
- Communicate across departments to help with cross functional collaborations and make timely requests to meet established deadlines.
- Update Salesforce and other systems for reporting
- Handle customer service inquiries and troubleshoot situations as needed
What we're looking for:
- Strong organizational and project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent professional communication (written, verbal and presentation skills) at all levels of business
- Effective relationship management skills in building collaborative partnerships with various stakeholders
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to proactively identify potential issues and provide creative solutions
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; previous experience with CRM software
- Competitive salary of £21,000 - £25,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- 3 discretionary days leave for Christmas
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom.
This role is open to candidates in all locations across the UK. T&F has multiple options for how employees can work based on their role – be that in the office, at home or somewhere in between.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers