SaaS Sales -- SDR needed for fully REMOTE company! at WhatConverts
Are you looking for an SDR role with an uncapped opportunity for growth?
WhatConverts is a fully-remote SaaS company who offers a comprehensive lead tracking solution for marketers - one place to track ALL leads. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at WhatConverts, you'll perform a vital role within our sales team developing outbound leads into qualified leads via emails, direct messages, and phone calls. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven candidate who aims to expand and sharpen their skills and advance professionally with a scale-up SaaS company.
This is a fully-remote, full-time position (40 hours per week).
In this role you’ll get to:
- Kick-start the sales process by prospecting potential customers; develop creative tactics, campaigns, and strategies to reach target prospects and generate qualified demos
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of WhatConverts software and clearly articulate its capabilities and advantages to decision makers and influencers; utilize the software to alleviate the prospects pain points
- Exceed KPI’s - including outbound activity (phone/email/direct messages), the number of appointments set, monthly and quarterly opportunities generated, etc
- Overcome objections and drive prospective customers into the sales funnel through heavy cold calling efforts
- Keep CRM up to date with lead activity and qualification notes
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years SaaS or B2B phone sales experience preferred
- A go-getter who is hungry, confident, curious, disciplined, and can work independently
- An empathetic and active listener who understands the importance of asking the right questions and providing solutions
- A remarkable communicator who is engaging, compelling, authentic, and credible
- A goal-setter who is metric driven and able to measure personal success
- Prior experience with a CRM is a plus
- Working knowledge of digital marketing is a plus
- High earning potential - the SDR base salary is typically $40,000-60,000 annually + generous incentive program with OTE of $80,000+ annually
- Health/Wellness - we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance… with WhatConverts covering 75% of the premium for individual OR family medical plans!
- Remote first company - we believe in breaking down barriers of bureaucracy and empowering our remote team members to work agilely to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time
- Immediate impact - the moment you join our team we hand you the reigns to work on projects independently and make a direct impact
- Time off - in addition to paid holidays, WhatConverts offers competitive PTO plans that offer greater rewards to long-term employees
- Diversity and inclusion - our workplace is positive, supportive, and inclusive and we ask all new hires to bring that same approach
Before you apply you should:
- Learn about our team
- Read about what makes us different or watch a product overview
- Read our reviews on Capterra and G2
If you're passionate about working in a dynamic, fast growing company with smart colleagues and opportunities for development, come grow with WhatConverts.
WhatConverts is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, and promote without regard to gender, race, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, physical/mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.