We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
ExtraHop’s Sales team is growing! Our platform for Network Security Analytics is a unique and powerful component of Security Operations. We offer strong comp plans, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking people who are excited about creating the next great systems company in the Security market. If you are at the top of your game, have experience building territories, are a challenger, and can sell innovative next-gen solutions, then we want to hear from you.Duties and Responsibilities
This key position requires someone who is able to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ExtraHop’s products and technologies, competitive products, and industry trends. You are primarily responsible for increasing revenue in assigned regions/territories/districts through identifying, recruiting, and developing opportunities for generating direct sales or partnerships with resellers.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new accounts and growing revenues
- Identify prospects for ExtraHop products through cold calls, and lead follow-up and face-to-face meetings
- Call on senior executives to understand the business, decision-making, and financing processes of your territory
- Present and demonstrate ExtraHop products to customers
- Provide customer and competitor feedback and field intelligence where available and necessary
- Prepare and implement strategic sales account plans for all customers and identify business growth opportunities in assigned customer base
- Ensure resellers and field sales engineers and management are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue, and tracking to required revenue goals established by their discount tier
- Work with resellers to grow business in your territory
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory
- Network in customer and related organizations
- Four-year degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g., information technology, computer science, business, or engineering)
- 5 years of experience in technology sales with a consistent track record of exceeding sales targets
- 2 years of cybersecurity sales experience
- Success selling into the SLED vertical (State & Local Government and Education)
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate ExtraHop's value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proven history of sales success in network/application management or related IT infrastructured solutions
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and close deals with senior-level executives
- Solid understanding of enterprise networking technologies: switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, WAN optimization technologies, EDR and SIEM
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in startup culture
- Existing senior level relationships at a wide range of accounts in your assigned territory
- Background in software/hardware sales and distribution with large software, hardware, and/or networking companies
- Ability to travel
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
- Generous Parental Leave
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?