Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.Job Description
- Manage a large geographic territory with a focus on generating new business through prospecting into key Local Government and Education (LED) accounts under 2k employees in the Western region (must be willing to work west coast hours)
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to drive pipeline generation in the LED vertical across the region, including marketing, reseller partners, and technology alliance partners
- Work closely with SLED Field Sales leadership in the territory to build an overall go to market and pipeline generation strategy that is complementary to the broader SLED business
- Be the GM of your business and create a plan for success; coverage, target prospects, customer footprint, partner coverage, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Manage the success of your business through our purpose built and industry proven leading indicators (LI’s)
- Learn and implement our world class sales methodology to consistently overachieve on quarterly/annual revenue goals
- Be in control of your own career trajectory either, enterprise sales or leadership - we believe in promoting from within
- Maintain Salesforce accuracy to secure the required resources and assistance to help on opportunities
- Minimum 2 years selling experience with a revenue quota, preferably in the LED space
- Knowledge of local government and higher education is desirable
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software preferred
- Hunter mentality for high velocity transactional opportunities
- You are hungry to learn and develop making you highly coachable
- A learner who invests in self-development to continually become better each day
- A self-starter who looks to solve problems, drive pipeline and execute
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.