Program Manager, Public Sector Sales at Twilio (Remote)
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an experienced Program Manager, Public Sector Sales to design and execute initiatives and programmatic institutions to drive results for our Public Sector segment.
Twilio is looking for a Program Manager, Public Sector Sales who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of managing and leading complex projects and programs. They also have:
- 5+ years of experience in sales programs, sales operations, program management or sales management within the cloud industry
- Experience developing and operationalizing programs to support GTM
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally on defining requirements needed to develop and deliver sales excellence and execution
- Ability to take broad concepts and the vision and then develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and effectively execute those plans
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners and internal teams at all levels
- Adept in leading and managing without formal authority and bias to action within ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Bring data driven methodology and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong bias to action and excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including experience presenting to C-level executives
- A bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent
As a Sales Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Define, design, launch, and run strategic initiatives that contribute to our go-to-market plan; lead operational programs, communicating proposals and updates to senior leadership
- BE BOLD: Lead efforts to scale the execution of sales activities and market growth strategies by building mechanisms and programs that reach across all geos, territories, and channels, with the goal of driving adoption
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Create a strong partnership with sales, ensuring they are well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell Twilio
- DON'T SETTLE: Be responsible for building a strategic business development plan that defines priorities, ensuring it is well aligned across Twilio, and executing the plan while working with key internal stakeholders
The Public Sector Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. The organization is in hyper growth mode and is fast paced operationally. It is critical that we develop the programs and structures specific to supporting and growing our Verticals segment. This position requires supporting the sales team that is focused on driving net new, cross sell and upsell motions both direct and through partners.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $132,320 - $181,940
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks