Principal Product Success Manager, Accounts Payable Operations at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Work matters. It's where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We're dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That's why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you're an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join a fast growing product team at ServiceNow and help shape the future of the procurement line of business! Together we will transform employee and supplier experiences and make work seamless, integrated and efficient across the Office of the CFO. Here is what is important to us: (1) building relationships based on trust (2) owning and executing your personal and team objectives with grit and passion (3) adopt a growth mindset in relentless desire to help better our customers, our team and yourself.
The Principal Product Success Manager, Accounts Payable Operations resides within the Product Organization. This role is extraordinarily collaborative, working not only with peer inbound and outbound product managers, but also cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Outcomes, and Alliance & Channels organizations. In this role you will help customers through their procurement digital transformation journey, ensuring their successful deployment of Procurement Operations Management solutions to secure customer references.
If you are passionate about customer success, championing new technologies, and developing the success stories that the company will use to make this product successful in market, this role is for you!
What you get to do in this role:
- Product success manages the Lighthouse program pipeline to ensure that the product is building a healthy pool of reference-able customers across segments and industries
- Manages active lighthouse deployments acting as a member of the implementation team to ensure customers are successful; coordinating any issue resolution with product engineering
- Bring pain points, use cases, and opportunities back to inbound product team to influence product strategy on behalf of customers
- Engages marketing, value selling and other key stakeholders to develop case studies, video testimonials and other reference materials from lighthouse engagements
- Work with pre-sales to match reference customers with potential customers to help close open opportunities
- Monitors deployment activity to identify who is implementing, timelines for implementation and un-deployed backlog
- Works cross functionally with ACE to identify where we have partner gaps, and brings issues with partners to resolution
- Develop and monitor key success metrics
- Develop a methodology to measure customer health scores
- Proactively identify customers with poor health scores and work with account teams and partners to create a plan to bring those customers to good overall health
- Have 8+ years in a customer facing role as a Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success manager, or an additional related role
- Have 2+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform in a technical capacity: developer, solution architect, technical consultant, or another relevant role
- Been a procurement practitioner or have 2+ years of experience working with procurement processes or technology
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious about advising, coaching and mentoring customers on our technology as well as the discipline of procurement
- Other skills which will help you succeed in this role: data driven, experience with value consulting/realization, verbal and written communication talent, content (webinar) development
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 30% of the year
For positions in California (outside of the Bay Area), we offer a base pay of $136,800 - $239,400, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Bay Area, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in that geographical area; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.