Presales Solutions Engineer / Architect - West Region (Remote Okay)
Moveworks is seeking a Presales Solutions Engineer / Architect to join the Product Team and work alongside Sales within the West Region.
As a Presales Solutions Engineer / Architect at Moveworks, you’ll play a pivotal role being the technical face of the company in pre-sales engagements. Your role will include providing compelling product demonstrations, giving Technical Deep Dive presentations into the inner workings of the product, running Proof-of-Concepts, and gathering technical requirements for implementation.
This role will provide you the opportunity to both dive deep into our tech and communicate our vision, competitive differentiators, machine learning architecture, resolution skills, and implementation approach in prospect-facing presentations and discussions. What’s unique about this role is that it is on the Product Team and you will be the product liaison to the sales team. In addition to working closely with the Product and Sales teams, you will also be in close contact with the post-sales counterparts on the Customer Success team.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you’ll do:
- Perform product demonstrations that engage the audience and explain by showing how our product works.
- Lead Technical Workshops with prospective customers on topics such as our Machine Learning approach, Integrations, Moveworks Resolution Skills, Architecture and Security, and more
- Present detailed AI Assessment reports to the prospects, explaining insights and compelling use cases
- Work with prospects to understand their technology stack and IT business processes to facilitate a clean hand-off to the post-sales CS Team
- Work alongside Account Executives to drive the deal strategy, helping address any knowledge gaps and build trust with the prospect all the way until they are a customer
- Help us improve current processes, making presentations, demos, and business case presentations more repeatable, scalable, and more compelling
- 5+ Years experience in a pre-sales and/or post-sales customer facing technical role
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills
- A solid understanding of cloud architecture and APIs
- Ability to communicate deep technical concepts to a non or semi-technical audience, while also being able to hold your own with a strong technical audience
- Can think on your feet - come up with solutions on the fly and handle objections with grace and ease
- Self-starter - will go out and create needed content/collateral/etc without needing to rely on others