Pre-sales Solution Architect / Sales Engineer (Remote) at Tricentis
Tricentis is the global leader in enterprise continuous testing, widely credited for reinventing software testing for DevOps, cloud, and enterprise applications. The Tricentis AI-based, continuous testing platform provides a new and fundamentally different way to perform software testing. An approach that’s totally automated, fully codeless, and intelligently driven by AI. It addresses both agile development and complex enterprise apps, enabling enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation by dramatically increasing software release speed, reducing costs, and improving software quality.
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been widely recognized as the leader in enterprise test automation by all major industry analysts, including Forrester, IDC, and Gartner’s Magic Quadrant five years in a row. Tricentis has more than 1,800 customers, including the largest brands in the world, such as McKesson, Accenture, Nationwide Insurance, Allianz, Telstra, Moët Hennessy-Louis Vuitton (LVMH PCIS), T-Mobile, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Dell, IHG, RBS, Cisco, and Vodafone.
Tricentis has global offices throughout AMS / EMEA / APAC, including Austria, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the USA.Job Description
Tricentis is looking for Solution Architects to join our fast-growing organization. Our most successful sales engineers are able to articulate the value of how technology can provide can solve problems for our customers, and tend to have a strong pre-sales background with other software organizations or from Technology Consulting organizations. As a member of the sales team, this person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and divisions, and can thrive in a fast-paced startup culture. Hard work ethic and a desire to advance professional is a must.
- Work with the sales and channel team in sales opportunities with enterprise customers to increase product comprehension and value proposition
- Develop and deliver consultative product demonstrations of the Tricentis Platform focusing on Agile Test Management, Test Automation, and Performance Testing.
- Respond to customer functional, technical and security requirements including RFIs and RFPs
- Provide customers guidance on data migration, including presentation of data formats, APIs, and utilities
- Develop strategies on a customer by customer basis that lead to product adoption, plus be able to defend those strategies and make presentations to Executive Management.
- Travel as needed in the sales territory (Mostly USA)
- 2-3 years experience in vendor sales
- BS in Computer Science or technical related major or relevant work experience
- Familiarity with the SDLC and various testing methodologies, such as Agile and DevOps
- Strong familiarity with common user authentication and security systems for web-based business applications such as Active Directory, LDAP, OAuth and SAML
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Hunger to advance your career and work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner who listens and is receptive to working in a team environment
- Automation experience (automated testing, RPA, Home Automation, etc.)
- Understanding of Enterprise applications (SAP, Salseforce, ServiceNow, Oracle, etc.)
- Grasp of mobile application development / testing
- A Fun attitude
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- permanent, full-time employment
This is rare and highly sought after opportunity to be part of a highly talented technical support team within Tricentis. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration.
Go ahead and apply!
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.