LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
The Partner Solution Architect Lead for our AI & Technology Ecosystem is a core member of the Technology Ecosystem Leadership Team. A strategic position with a technical background, the Solution Architect works hand-in-hand with some of our most critical tech ecosystem partners, partner solutions team and our product and enterprise services teams to assess technology strategies for market opportunities, architect and build solutions, develop POCs with Partner technologies, identify the best products, capabilities and features within LivePerson’s Technology Ecosystem to solve for particular functionalities and gaps, and advise our technical teams on the best paths to integrate within key technology ecosystems.
The Solution Architect is a partner-facing representative of LivePerson’s technology team, and will work closely with other front-line engineers at Adobe, Salesforce, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and various other technology companies with whom LivePerson is changing the way Brands interact with Consumers, using Conversational AI. The Solution Architect will also assist sales teams to help prospective clients and current clients understand the power of our Partner’s technologies when combined with LivePerson’s Conversational Cloud, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks. Travel to conferences and other related events, as required.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer, multi solution/system architect or similar customer-facing technical role in a cloud native SaaS, PaaS or IaaS provider, or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (e.g. as a member of a professional services or contracted systems engineering team)
- Experience customizing, integrating and configuring Big Data, PaaS, SaaS technologies to satisfy business requirements
- Experience architecting or facilitating the architectural design based on business and technical requirements
- Experience co-presenting and delivering technical pitches in collaboration with a Customer/Partner-facing leader
- Strategic problem-solving skills: business focused technology solutions, market opportunities that can be solved with partner technologies and integrations, anticipate technical issues, and answer questions that other technical roles might have
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions, and quickly read and understand their documentation
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- Direct Experience with the back-end of major front-end SaaS and PaaS solutions including: CRM, CDP, Web Analytics, Testing and Optimization and Commerce Systems, with Adobe and Salesforce ecosystems as key priorities
- Experience with major Public Cloud Platforms and Apigee or similar API Management/Gateway services, technical certifications for both platforms a plus
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management - especially as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems, “Multi-Solution Architect” type training and certifications
- Experience working with a data analyst or measurement team to identify dependencies on available datasets or the creation of proxy measurement methods
- Experience working in a consultative fashion or direct experience at a Systems Integrator or Business Consultancy, or, Independent Contracting experience
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.