Partner Operations Associate at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a talented and passionate individual who will support key partnerships across our clinical & research workflows.
In the last month, others in this role have…
- Provided support for matters related to the success of their assigned customer base.
- Ensured projects are executed to desired specifications, requiring an in-depth understanding of our molecular & clinical data operational pipeline.
- Orchestrating the on-boarding of a new client, including building & organizing the Kickoff materials.
- Created deliverables & report cards for partnership metrics & updates.
- Maintain the source of truth and status of partnerships using tools like Salesforce & JIRA to provide cross-functional transparency.
- Made tough priority calls and trade-offs to balance critical client needs with business resources & initiatives.
- Received an email from a satisfied customer you went above and beyond for.
- Contributed to the development of marketing and sales enablement collateral.
- Run training sessions for new team members.
- Identified areas of process improvement and presented potential solutions & their associated feasibility.
- Prepared, QA’d and provisioned access for data prior to client delivery.
- Learned something new about cancer research and care.
A good candidate:
- Is comfortable with and excited about working with healthcare customers directly and creating positive experiences.
- Has a proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance.
- Is highly organized and systematic, with superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Is persistent, resilient, and gritty.
- Is a powerful & persuasive communicator with a strong ability to motivate and influence others.
- Has the ability to develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships; up, down and across.
- Has superior analytical and problem-solving skills-- comfortable working with & uncovering insights from data.
- Has a tenacious appetite for success.
- Has a fundamental need and desire to be helpful.
An ideal candidate also:
- Has interaction with current customers who would rave about you.
- Has worked in the Healthcare industry, in an Operating or Commercial capacity.