Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, are emerging as an expressive medium for individuals, creators and brands. Coinbase’s NFT platform will introduce a simple way to connect and engage with this ever growing community, as well as new customer segments. To support this endeavor, the Customer Experience team is building out an NFT Partner Success organization which will be responsible for providing a white glove experience to some of the most prominent creators in the space.
Read more about our values and culture here.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Serve as the primary Partner Success Manager for a group of Coinbase’s top individuals, creators, brands and/or influencers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing Coinbase NFT partners, based on segmentation across key verticals including but not limited to art, entertainment, gaming, music, sports and more.
- Provide a best in class experience for our partners through effective stakeholder management, decisive prioritization, and effective execution across teams.
- Engage with customers across a variety of channels, including e-mail, phone, video and on community based forums including Discord and Reddit
- Represent the voice of the partner by effectively triaging, managing and prioritizing requests.
- Provide resolution, which will include backend coordination with subject matter experts and internal partners.
- Facilitate prospect and partner demo calls, serving as a domain expert of the NFT product, answering technical blockchain-related questions and demonstrating how Coinbase’s offerings can fit into their overall strategy
- Distill partner feedback to internal teams including Business Development, Legal, Product, Sales, and Trust and Safety when surfacing bugs, incidents and product suggestions
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and reporting, including the introduction of new data points and methods for measuring social sentiment.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in managing top tier partners (individuals, creators, brands/influencers)
- 1+ years in blockchain operations or crypto (can be augmented with deep experience based on passion for the industry and technology)
- Strong judgement and eye for detail
- Ability to leveraging data to guide decision making and influence stakeholders
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and for in-person client meetings
Nice to haves:
- In-depth experience across the NFT landscape
- Advanced experience in project management, analytics and/or quality assurance.
- Advanced degree in business, finance, customer experience and/or blockchain.
- Advanced understanding, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.