Market Manager, Partner Channel Agent (PCA) Program at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic Market Manager, PCA Program who has experience building and managing sales teams to go above and beyond the call of duty to join and help build our Seattle Fly Team!
The Market Manager, PCA Program role is critical to the success of the business, ensuring that the teams in their market have the resources they need to succeed. The Market Manger, PCA Program is a leader that builds, strengthens and maintains sales performance within their market whilst also diving deep to optimize the sale process.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, manage, coach and motivate PCAs under you. You will help improve their managing and leadership skills through regular meetings and 1:1’s, ensure they achieve a high professional standard and build the career paths.
- You will work closely with PCA Leads under you to set sales goals for their teams and help them meet and exceed goals by evaluating progress towards goals and reviewing team metrics and performance.
- You will develop and execute reward & recognition programs that motivate employees and teams and create a healthy positive team spirit, encourages top performance, and ensures a culture of company-based core values.
- Review and approve recruiting proposals for PCAs and participate in the recruiting interview loop.
- You will approve employee related transactions including promotions, bonus payments, schedules, team structures, transfers, and expense reports.
- Design and execute ramp-up training for new PCAs along with PCA Leads and trainers.
- Plan, create, and deliver sales reports to the leadership team and generate external partner reports
- Collect feedback from PCAs and PCA Leads, identify the pain point of existing SOPs and optimize the standardized process of the sales.
- Evaluate customer satisfaction metrics to improve sales practices and training plans.
What You’ll Bring
- Active real estate license broker's license in the State where you’ll be working with a history of successfully closing transactions (required)
- Minimum two years’ experience in leading and managing the performance of a sales team
- Goal-oriented; strong drive to succeed and meet performance targets
- Ability to keep your team focused and motivated to move forward with a sense of urgency, regardless of the circumstances
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate confidently, directly, and truthfully
- Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Experience using technology to communicate and access competitive market data
- Proficiency with G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Experience working with a CRM preferred
- Experience with creating and analyzing sales metrics
- Higher education from accredited college preferred
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Influential: You thrive working in a fast-paced sales environment while having proven persuasion and negotiation skills
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that clients’ and colleagues feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!