Market Development Representative at TripActions
TripActions is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until it is safe to return to office.
TripActions is looking for an ambitious Market Development Representative to join our global team. This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first sales employees to build out our brand in Austin.
The TripActions Sales team is looking to add a superstar Market Development Representative (MDR) to the team. As an MDR you will work closely with the team responsible for bringing in new customers to our corporate sales team. This is a collaborative effort integrating the work of marketing, sales, and sales development in an effort to rapidly increase the volume and improve the quality of new business for our company.
- Grow TripActions growing customer list through outreach emails, calls and qualification
- Partner with our account executive team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Conduct high level conversations with executives in prospect accounts
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Achieve monthly quotas of demos and qualified opportunities
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- Fearless – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM preferable
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual
- Bachelor’s degree