LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Develop a world leading Customer Success team, quickly execute on a roadmap to engage, retain, and scale the Customer Success function.
- Own the retention and churn metrics for your team; providing appropriate coaching and guidance.
- Develop your team to deliver customer experiences that result in long-term partnerships and customer advocates.
- Use your operational understanding to build and run playbooks at scale.
- Deliver positive outcomes by using data to inform decisions and strategy.
- Increase customer adoption, engagement and CSAT as demonstrated through customer retention and expansion.
- Partner cross-functionally with product, marketing and delivery to drive customer success to the forefront of business unit focus.
- Understand shifting needs and goals of the overall company and Customer Success function and proactively seek out ways to align and execute around these.
Your qualifications are:
- The ability to execute a ‘customer success’ vision and strategy in partnership with leadership. LivePerson is a company of ‘do-ers”, therefore, having the mindset to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds when necessary is important.
- Experience managing a customer success team with proven leadership, team management and coaching skills.
- Passion for solving customer problems and constantly identifying areas for improvement and opportunities for addressing the root causes of churn.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable solutions and driving changes through influence.
- Understanding of how driving customer product adoption and value realization support and drive revenue growth.
- Previous success of exceeding expectations in retaining and growing customer relationships, ideally in a B2B SaaS company.
- Track record of building relationships with internal and external business leaders.
- Strong analytical aptitude with an eye for detail.
- Ability to balance near-term revenue goals with long-term customer value.
- Experience managing senior relationships with Strategic Accounts from on-boarding.
- The ability to define and redefine processes, break down barriers and challenge the status quo.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.