Inside Solution Sales -- Employee Workflow & HR at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Solution Sales Executive will manage market success of ServiceNow's Employee Workflow products.
These products are built on our market leading Service Management platform and create a single destination for employee service needs that allows enterprise processes to execute with uniform information.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Sales Rep communicates ServiceNow's value proposition to prospects, in partnership with Account Executives and Solution Consultants, while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Own your Employee Workflow/HR sales territory to drive sales growth and value realization for your customers and prospective customers
- Provide industry expertise for Employee Workflow/HR, create market awareness and pipeline generation strategies for your territory
- Partner with Account Executives and Solution Consultants to present our solutions directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Provide comprehensive product and industry insight specific to our Employee Workflow Solutions, including HR, Workplace/Facilities, Legal & Procurement.
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers by targeting your messaging to each customer's unique needs and requirements
- Support regional partner channels to improve customer experiences and expand the reach of our Employee Workflow Solutions
- Explain customer success strategies to peers in the field to standardize Employee Workflow solutions, value propositions and presentation needs
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years successful experience with telesales, lead follow-up, cold calling or new business sales, over the telephone, with 1+ years success generating new business sales of enterprise-class solutions
- An understanding of the HR & overall Human Capital market, systems and related processes (preferred)
- Ability to create business relationships and connect with executive level contacts within key accounts and collaborate with teams in ServiceNow's eco-system
- Proven experience and consistency meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Executive presence, communication, public speaking, and influencing skills
- Creative problem-solving skills that help deliver client success in a high velocity and growing business climate
- Must be located in San Diego, CA (or willing to relocate)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.