Inside Sales Representative at FORT Robotics (Philadelphia, PA)
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:24 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 4, 2022
We are searching for a dynamic and experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our team and help us build out the future for autonomous and robotics machines.
As an Inside Sales Representative at FORT Robotics, you will be primarily responsible for the initial meeting setup with new potential clients, qualifications on leads, and closing deals that are within a certain amount. You will manage leads, so they are nurtured through the sales cycle or transitioned to our account executive team for certain types of opportunities. You will have the opportunity to work with our sales support representatives and utilize salesforce for documentation. This is an exciting opportunity to help grow this team and take ownership of building out processes for the future of FORT within our sales organization.
*This can be remote if not local to Philadelphia, PA.*
- Conduct initial meetings with customers, present FORT capabilities, and determine how FORT might offer a solution
- Close deals up to a certain amount, or transition to our account executive team
- Work in collaboration with our customer success team to confirm technical strategy for a customer
- Perform inbound & outbound prospecting via email, call & social to new and existing prospects
- Identify the right decision-makers of our prospective client base
- Nurture warm lead sources through effective follow up strategies
- Build trusting relationships with prospects through effective communication
- Update and maintain the CRM database with accurate information
- Effectively manage tasks and follow up
- Work with our operation team to execute orders and ensure customers are getting what they need
- Industrial Automation background a plus
- Technical sales or sales background
- Closing & negotiation skills
- Strong ability to creatively craft communication that resonates with clients
- Strong ability to deeply research prospective clients via as many avenues as possible
- Meet & Exceed Sales Goals
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Outreach experience preferred
- Scaling a startup/scaling a startup with a never-before-seen product is a plus
- Unlimited PTO
- 3% 401K Match
- FORT is also closed for the following company holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, MLK Day
- FORT Robotics pays 100% for employee for the base plan, and 65% for family members
- Vision covers a full eye exam
- Dental covers 100% of exams, cleanings, x-rays, sealants, 80% for fillings and 50% for other services such as endodontics and periodontics
- Life insurance & AD&D coverage at 1.5 times your annual salary at no cost to you
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Options
FORT Robotics is deeply committed to a community of diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes applications from women, underrepresented minorities, persons with disabilities, sexual minority groups, and other candidates who will contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives.
FORT Robotics is building a first-of-its kind safety and security platform for smart machines. FORT's mission is to unlock the full potential of automation by accelerating development, reducing risk, and building trust in autonomous systems. Based in Philadelphia, FORT provides solutions for autonomous and intelligent machines in a variety of industries, including warehousing, construction, agriculture and manufacturing.
More Information on FORT Robotics
FORT Robotics operates in the Robotics industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. FORT Robotics was founded in 2022. It has 42 total employees. To see all 9 open jobs at FORT Robotics, click here.
Read Full Job Description