Inside Sales / Cloud Services Advisor at Acronis (Tampa Bay, FL)
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
This position is focused on qualifying incoming leads from all the sources and sign up new Service Providers to resell Acronis Data Cloud services in the NAM region. You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced software company supporting our sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual to come in and manage our leads program.
- Attract new partners to sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; soliciting new accounts; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations
- Close new sales/accounts by answering telephone, email inquiries, verifying and entering information
- Actively solicit for all leads and direct sales opportunities, referring leads as appropriate, and updates all sales opportunities onto Salesforce
- Daily engagement with Acronis distributors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous sales experience as Inside Sales Representative, Lead Development Representative
- Have strong closing sales skills
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Experience with cold calling is preferred
- Previous experience in IT industry is preferred
- Fluent Hebrew and English (both written and verbal)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.