ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
We're now investing heavily to scale our revenue teams and fuel top-line growth. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup during the early stages of building the new Enterprise Sales organization.
We’re looking for an Inside Account Executive to partner with our Enterprise sales team. You have a consistent track record of exceeding quota via net new account acquisition, plus some account management experience with expansion and renewals. You should have experience with consultative sales processes, selling SaaS (ideally productivity solutions), and working with mid-size to large companies, across a variety of industries.
You are a solution seller by nature, training, and experience, who is genuinely curious, and confident speaking with customers. And, you’re a persuasive self-starter, a good listener, while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline. Since a majority of your time will be spent on emails, calls, and web conferences with customers, we expect an infectiously positive attitude when prospecting, presenting, and closing!
We are not interested in aggressive or annoying sales tactics - we believe the product is the real reason for converting. Our secret sauce should be framed around how we can ensure people see the value of the solution we provide. If you’re ready for the ride of a lifetime into the billion-dollar unicorn club, please, by all means, click the apply button!
- Work with Enterprise Account Executives to execute on a defined territory sales strategy to achieve territory quotas.
- Prospect into new and existing customers to identify and work new opportunities in our largest accounts
- Proactively engage new and current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Qualify or hand off inbound inquiries from high-value targets in strategic accounts
- Conduct full sales cycles on opportunities within your assigned territory
- 2-5+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably in all sales cycles, from converting net new prospects to growing and retaining existing customers.
- 2-5+ years of SaaS sales cycle experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Process-driven with diligent attention to detail.
- Experience with completing and managing Requests for Information or Requests for Quotes.
- We work a lot and love it, you LOVE work as much as we do, and can dedicate your life to this while it gets off the ground.
- Experience with project management software or other productivity tools.
- Experience with e-commerce signup flows and field sales.
- Experience with Slack, Front, Salesforce, and Outreach.
- Some exposure to Customer Service and Technical Support processes, and sending responses quickly.
- You prefer building rapport with customers over annoying, aggressive sales tactics.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.