Inbound Sales Development Representative (R-11272) at Dun & Bradstreet (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:43 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 10, 2022
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays a very important front line role within our Sales organization to qualify commercial business leads. You would be part of a dedicated account team to drive qualified sales opportunities through the sales cycle. The SDR role is an excellent opportunity to move your way up the sales ladder.
- Manage inbound leads from marketing responses, chat, webforms and phone inquiries.
- Ability to recognize how to qualify a lead based off of Budget Authority Need and Timeline (BANT) and pass to the appropriate internal Sales Channel.
- Schedule appointments for your dedicated Sales Reps to close.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with different buy personas within a company (ex: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Compliance, etc.)
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Experience in selling an intangible product (such as insurance, information, finance, etc.) and/or inside sales experience is strongly preferred
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
- SaaS experience a major plus
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, LinkedIn)
- Ability to quickly adopt sales related technologies
- Ability to adapt to an analytical, research focused mentality and environment
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
More Information on Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Short Hills, NJ, Center Valley, PA and New York, NY. Dun & Bradstreet was founded in 2022. It has 5353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 96 open jobs at Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
Read Full Job Description