Founded in 2017, Coalition combines cybersecurity and insurance to help organizations prevent digital risk before it strikes. Coalition’s Active Insurance policies combine traditional coverage with a digital risk assessment and monitoring technology to help small and medium-sized businesses protect themselves in today’s hyper-connected world.
The team at Coalition is made up of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well as insurance industry veterans. Our secret sauce is bringing this expertise together to create a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Coalition is also backed by leading global insurers like Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd’s of London, Swiss Re, and Zurich North America, Today, Coalition is one of the world’s largest commercial insurtech serving over 160,000 customers.
In June 2022, Coalition closed an additional $250 million in Series F Funding to accelerate its rapid growth at a time when many other companies struggled to find funding. This latest funding validated that Coalition is building a long-term business that can deliver profitable growth with a clear strategic advantage.
Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by helping organizations of all sizes solve real-world problems and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity, and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2021 and one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies for 2022.
About The Role
Coalition is looking for a hands-on Growth Manager for Inside Sales operations to develop sales strategies and enhance our inside sales effort. The ideal candidate is a growth and operations authority who can define for Coalition the optimal sales strategy and tools to assist our customer journeys and can guide partners in sales, growth, and marketing in the prioritization and implementation of our experimentation, tools, processes, and reporting. This person will be accountable for leveraging email automation and CRM technology (Outreach and Salesforce) to enable personalized, relevant, and dynamic broker acquisition and insurance sales strategies.
This is a remote position.
- Strategy & Planning: Develop strategy for scaling inside sales teams
- Experimentation: Create and implement tests for sprints.
- Tools & Processes: Evaluate and implement tooling (e.g. Outreach). Identify key opportunities to improve productivity. Continuously enhance timing, frequency, cadence, and type of sales communications to deliver strong sales performance and robust business results.
- Reporting & Analysis: Develop KPIs, dashboards and forecasts
- Work closely with the product, business development, and marketing teams to identify user behaviors, needs, and preferences, and share actionable insights.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in in sales ops, growth or related area
- 3+ years experience working directly with email automation (Outreach) and CRM tools (Salesforce), comfortable with data pipelines and architecture, targeting, multi-step workflows, QA, and reporting.
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Proven experience to develop strategy AND implement day-to-day tactics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication experience
- Outstanding results orientation with a consistent track record in driving business impact
- Strong propensity to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights about the customer, the channel, and the business
- Outstanding work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Comfort with change in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
We’re a highly fulfilling, mission-driven team that is committed to building a more diverse and inclusive culture. We want to work with people of all different backgrounds and paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership, and put in the work, no matter how small the task. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive, and dedicated individuals to join #OurCoalition and help us on our mission to solve digital risk.
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
Coalition Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022
Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, or status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
More Information on Coalition
Coalition operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Coalition was founded in 2017. It has 618 total employees. To see all 35 open jobs at Coalition, click here.
Read Full Job Description