Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!Come join our Sales team
Our Sales team is committed to expanding Karat’s purpose by building authentic, long-term partnerships with software engineering and recruiting leaders at enterprise-level organizations.What you will do
As an Enterprise Sales Director at Karat, you will build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients by creating trust and confidence at multiple levels within and across engineering leadership and recruiting teams. You will be responsible for initial sale, retention, expansion, and upsell opportunities.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Research and target relevant companies using prospecting tools, networking, etc.
- Generate scalable revenue and hit target quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Communicate the value of the Karat platform to new prospective customers through a variety of strategic conversations and product demonstrations.
- Lead the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification to contract negotiation and close across all product lines by working with clients, prospects, and internal teams.
- Expand within other divisions within enterprise clients as-needed.
- Partner with additional go-to-market teams on retention, expansion, and upsell opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience selling SaaS/B2B/cloud-based solutions to C-levels within enterprise-sized accounts closing 5-figure and 6-figure deals required
- Sales-related experience with CTOs and leadership within Talent and/or People teams or within the recruiting industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Proven track record in handling sophisticated sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- History working with Client Success, Sales Ops, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].