Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. Alloy is the industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Lightspeed Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
We're rapidly growing and looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to be a critical driver of our growth strategy by selling into our most strategic fintech and banking accounts. You will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities while driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and balancing deals to closure. Come join one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!What you’ll be doing
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be forming and executing sales strategies with top banks and fintechs using a consultative sales approach. Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Sales, you’ll lead the sale process from beginning to end:
- Identify key business needs and communicate Alloy value proposition to solve complex business and fraud challenges
- Develop industry understanding and build relationships with key players in the space
- Develop pricing, lead enterprise negotiations and contracting processes, and close deals
- Collaborate across the Alloy team to support and deliver market feedback prospects and clients
- 3+ years B2B experience with end to end enterprise sales cycles
- Experience at SaaS companies with technical sales within banking, risk, fintech a plus
- Demonstrated consultative sales and strong discovery skills
- Ability to manage complex and multi-threaded sales cycles
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate credibly across levels
- Travel will be required <30% of the time (after the pandemic of course!)
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions and 3 months of talk therapy
We are a fast growing team, and your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.