Enterprise Account Executive - Netherlands at Anaplan (Remote)
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the world’s most respected companies to do business.
We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and can be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organisation and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and an active community.
At Anaplan, our values are crucial to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan, these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired. Building a strong culture around things we value is an ongoing journey that will continue to be the core of our existence.
We want you to think big and act ambitiously through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Enterprise Account Executive to join our ever-growing Netherlands sales team. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. Keep reading if you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving.
See for yourself what an exciting place to work looks like.Insight on your impact
- Identify, build and lead key sales opportunities while closely engaging Partners for pre-sales support and Customer implementation.
- Build and drive Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement.
- Navigate sophisticated prospect environments to align both Partners and Customer Prospects around the Anaplan solution.
- Develop and complete joint value propositions and Partner/Customer-centric strategic plans.
- Utilise Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to lead sales processes and accurately forecast business.
- Use your local partner ecosystem to support the Recruitment and use partners and existing customers to build your Anaplan “franchise.”
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills.
- Five years+ SaaS, cloud sales experience preferred.
- Experience selling into the Netherlands.
- Experience with Partner Ecosystems or selling through Partners & GSI’s.
- Strong technical ability to learn Anaplan solutions quickly.
- Consultative selling skills; customer and partner oriented.
- Excellent communication presentation skills.
- Balanced decision making and ability to take the initiative—Get Stuff Done.
- Ability to understand and navigate in a sophisticated sales/software environment.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
Adding additional insight and a growth mindset will elevate your contribution to this role.
- EPM / CPM / BI or ERP Solution sales a big plus
- Business services, Manufacturing or Retail experience, is a plus.
With all Anaplanners, we also look for Tenacious, Creative, Open, Inclusive, Collaborative & Authentic people that have a strong will & desire to win!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.