Employee Workflow Solution Sales Manager at ServiceNow (Washington DC)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is looking for a Digital Employee Workflow Solution Sales Manager to join our expanding Inside Sales team. The Digital Employee Workflow Solution Sales Manager will manage the market success of ServiceNow's Employee Workflow products. These products are built on our market leading Service Management platform and create a single source of truth that allows enterprise processes to execute with uniform information. The goal will be to excel in this Inside Sales Role and earn a chance to be promoted into a Field Sales Role.
What you get to do in this role:
The Digital Employee Workflow Solution Sales Manager builds relationships with clients while achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas for an assigned product line and territory.
- Drive sales opportunities and business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within MED/SLED Accounts
- Focus on understanding an organization's plans and how ServiceNow solutions map to these
- Manage and nurture accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and guide additional revenue streams
- Organize resources necessary to further the sales cycle (e.g., Solution Consultants, Customer Service, Marketing etc.)
- Use internal technology to manage leads, providing accurate forecasting, territory plans, and goals
- Use Data Management through all sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- Occasional travel for training or meetings may be required
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years successful experience with telesales, lead follow-up, cold calling or new business sales, over the telephone, with 1+ years success generating new business sales of enterprise-class solutions
- Experience with the sales process with the ability to navigate and progress short but complex sales cycles
- Familiarity with Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.