DVP - GSA Sales East at Sprinklr (Remote)
Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The DVP, GSA East will join a team of 2nd line leaders and will help build the finest enterprise sales organization focused on GSA in the East, with the most responsive client led product engineering team. A dynamic and motivated Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best enterprise sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about customer experience and showing major corporations how it can impact their business for the best, when they have the right infrastructure.
You will be selling a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands there are.
What You’ll Do
- As a second line leader, you will inspire, engage and enable your team; coach them on best practices, review and assess performance, build employee capacity, support their professional development and optimize their contribution to the region/department.
- You will be called upon to set up and run your territory, leading a team of reps to achieve and are responsible for successfully achieving the Divisional revenue goals (quarterly and annually), the Divisional AE hiring goals (quarterly and annually), the Divisional AE retention goals (quarterly and annually)
- You will be active & “in the room” supporting your team wherever required in client activity and deals; you know what it takes to put together & win strategic deals and can lead by example every step of the way.
- You will be highly disciplined, comfortable with a structured sales methodology, such as MEDDPICC to facilitate your team’s success and ensure forecast accuracy. You will nurture an environment where your reps are constantly re-qualifying their deals, communicate brilliantly and have a real desire to be the best.
- You will direct the flow of information for sales activities and transactions (including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc.) and evaluate data, plan and enable your team to ensure district/area goals are met and potential problem areas are identified and mitigated.
- You will ensure sales objectives are met within corporate strategies and policy frameworks; and nurture a productive partnership with other departments (e.g. solutions consultancy, corporate marketing, etc.).
- You will be responsible for recruiting and developing the next generation of leaders
- You will have led top flight sales teams where you have taken raw talent and converted them into reps that sit in the top 10% of the overall salesforce.
- You have a history of developing individual contributors in order to put them in a position of increasing responsibility and promotions to leadership roles.
- You have 10 - 15 years + of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of structuring complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You are a proven leader. We need someone who has managed a team of at least 5 sales reps, achieving collective success against regional sales targets.
- You genuinely care about others, so you create a culture of learning and collaboration wherever you are. Leading by example, you challenge yourself to learn & then empower others by sharing your experiences.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution; the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as these interactions evolve in importance, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – Sprinklr is a best in class solution (http://www.sprinklr.com/social-scale-blog/sprinklr-judged-best-social-relationship-platform-forresters-wave/). But we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel.
- You share the same values, & know that relationships are everything and can inspire a group of sales stars to value them just the same.
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your team and their clients/prospects. You’re able to manage a fast paced environment for both your team and yourself in and out of the office.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact [email protected]