Director of Sales (Remote) at Process Street
Who we are:
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on.
We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify, AstraZeneca and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work.
If you’re entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values your effective creativity, congratulations, you’ve found your new home!
This role reports directly to our VP of Sales. In this exciting opportunity, you will inherit a sales team that you will lead and coach; and steer executive conversations with our key customers on business objectives, challenging their status quo to inspire operational change.
You will partner closely with stakeholders in Rev Ops, Product and Customer Success at Process Street to deliver on company objectives for commercial growth and key account expansion. The main focus of your strategy will be to strengthen and diversify our existing customer acquisition channels and as a by product level the sales to team up to win together.
What you will do:
- Identify, recommend, and execute new motions to build repeatable revenue for the sales team. This may include upselling, team sales, wall-to-wall deals, multi-year deals, and additional levers to accelerate revenue.
- Active & “in the room” supporting your team wherever required in client activity and deals
- Data-driven. Define, measure, and manage sales funnel metrics.
- Recruit, manage, train, and retain a high performing team of account executives
- Form deep partnerships with the other functional business leaders across the organization to ensure synergistic collaboration of our teams
- Ensure quarterly revenue targets and monthly goals are achieved
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Salesforce data for your team and provide reliable forecast information to upper management
What you bring to the table:
- You have 5+ years of experience in selling within the SaaS b2b space
- You have 2+ years of experience managing a team of quota-carrying SaaS sales professionals
- You’re flexible and able to travel nationwide
- You are highly skilled in Salesforce reporting
- A BS/BA degree is strongly preferred
- Fully remote team – No offices, no commute, check-in from a destination of your choosing!
- Unlimited PTO policy – Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December
- Annual company offsite* (when not in a pandemic of course) In lieu of an offsite, we do encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world.
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance for US employees and their families
- Equity for all full-time roles
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Process Street is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.