Director of Sales Operations at ReCharge Payments
ReCharge is looking for a well-rounded Director of Sales Operations to help continue to build out and lead our Sales Operations team. This role will require someone who can both define the larger sales operations strategy for a rapidly-scaling organization and help execute as we’re building out the team.
We are looking for someone with an aptitude for wrangling complex systems and standing up the analytics that drive our business decisions. As an early sales operations hire, you will be responsible for continuing to define our systems and data architecture to build clean, accurate reporting and scalability across the Sales organization.What you'll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Synthesize disparate information into weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics and analytics to help sales leaders make data-backed business decisions.
- Develop and implement CRM and BI dashboard reporting infrastructures to help support the business in driving efficiency and revenue growth
- Build reporting and data models that drive decision-making across the sales and partnership orgs
- Lead an existing team of three analysts and grow the team to meet the sales, solutions and partnership needs
- Help build, scale, and optimize territory deployment
- Conduct month-turn and quarterly turn activities to coordinate sales, finance, FPA
- Oversee CRM and sales supporting tech stack, including vendor vetting, contract renewal, and system changes
- Be a strategic advisor to the SVP of Sales, Solutions, Partnerships and VP of Sales on sales strategy and scalability
- Help implement processes to improve sales productivity
- Build and scale deal desk function
- Provide review of the health of the Sales, Solutions, Partnerships function to help identify key trends
- 8+ years of strategy and sales operations experience with strong focus on data architecture and systems within a SaaS organization
- 3+ years of People Management experience, ideally playing a crucial role in building out a team and hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Excellent analytical skills with SQL experience and experience with tools such as Google Sheets/Excel, Looker (or similar BI tools)
- CRM and Looker (or similar) usage and reporting experience
- Experience working with sales systems and tools such as CRM (Salesforce and Hubspot), marketing automation (Hubspot), sales automation (Outreach.io), and variable compensation
- Ability to drive simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, and communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally
- Experience leading cross-functional projects end-to-end and negotiating priorities across organizations at all levels
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Willing to travel as needed (~15%)
- Data science background desired to be able to build team and oversee projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is desired
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.