Director of Sales, Mid-Market at 360Learning (New York City, NY or Remote)
| New York City, NY +80 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:49 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
As a Director of US Sales of our Mid-Market team, you are responsible for refining, executing, and scaling our sales strategy in the US market. You will lead the US Mid-Market Sales Team in acquiring and developing customers (below 2,000 employees) across multiple verticals. You will report to 360learning VP of Sales, Adam Cohen.
The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment and has a proven track record of defining a detailed sales strategy to grow revenue from $5M to over $40M.
If you are looking for a once-in-lifetime opportunity to build a world-class Sales organization alongside some of the brightest and most dynamic founders in the EdTech Space, 360learning is the place for you.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Get familiar with our Convexity culture
- Review and master current go to market strategy
- Become familiar with our product, services, and unique value proposition
Within 3 months, you will:
- Provide hands-on coaching to upskill the team and increase sales efficiency (call preparation, call debriefings, presence during key calls to help accelerate closing and showcase objection handling tactics)
- Perform weekly pipe reviews to ensure the accuracy of the forecast
- Become knowledgeable in Learning & Development market trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Understand our standard hiring practices and begin the process of working with candidates
Within 6 months, you will:
- Participate in sales leadership meetings
- Meet and exceed all quarterly sales quotas
- Coach and mentor team members
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute as a subject matter and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
- Guide career development for high performing mid-market reps
The Skills Set
- At least 7 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment, including 2 years managing Sales teams
- Successful track record leading sales reps to achieve million-dollar quotas
- Expertise in designing and executing successful ABM strategies
- Strong analytical skills to identify team trends and patterns to drive results
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!