We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and blockchain technologies led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry by supporting the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology via our platform of robust tools, technology, and data for game developers.
We are currently looking for a Director, Platform Solutions Architect, to interface with clients and partners to understand their games’ goals in order to design and implement effective ways to integrate and utilize the Mythical Platform. Solutions Engineers are not only critical points of contact for partners, but they also - internally - act as a bridge between Customer Service, Product, Engineering, and Sales.
In this role, a lot of time will be spent creating new ways for partners to interact with Mythical, researching how best to support new technologies and game development frameworks, and developing new features or tools - striving to improve the way we work internally and the ways developers work within our ecosystem.
Our Solution Engineers will work closely with our partners to build high-quality integrations with the Mythical platform, helping troubleshoot their problems, and ensure their games launch and update smoothly. It is about having the opportunity to influence product roadmaps based on real feedback supported by your deep technical knowledge of the product, identifying and solving complex problems in various environments. In the end, it is about finding solutions. The ideal Solutions Engineer will have a background in software development and experience in gaming development on multiple platforms. Your role will involve meeting clients, providing support, and giving technical demonstrations on the Mythical product portfolio.
This position will work closely with product leaders, development teams, and other cross-functional teams within Mythical to understand and deliver against company goals and product initiatives.
- Technical implementation of the Mythical platform: scoping, planning, and execution culminating in a game launch
- Work with partners, both big and small, to help them build world-class experiences.
- Support business development partners with technical consultations pre and post-sale
- You will work with our internal engineering teams and take ownership of our developer-facing platform features.
- You will create open-source example projects, video tutorials, and articles for our partner knowledge base, helping foster a healthy developer community.
- Participate and contribute to development initiatives that push forward the Integrations and SDK capabilities of the Mythical platform to improve partner experiences.
- You will implement your suggestions to make a positive impact on the Mythical ecosystem.
- You will work with our partnerships, product, customer service, and engineering teams to drive and improve our developer support process.
- As we roll out new platform features, you will be integral in educating developers on how to work best with Mythical.
- Recruit, develop, and manage a team of sales engineers.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing, pre-sales, solutions engineering, or field engineering role, including integrating B2B APIs/SDKs with a variety of programming languages
- Experience using CRM tools like Salesforce as a productivity and management solution
- Leadership experience in building and managing high performing teams
- Computer Science Degree or similar degree and equivalent work experience.
- The communication skills and desire to work with and help guide, engineering efforts of partner companies.
- A strong foundation in an object-oriented language, experience in multiple languages, platforms, and technologies is a large plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Creative self-starter who can take responsibility for making things happen and enjoys working on very productive, fast-paced teams.
- Passionate about your work, driven to succeed and improve the technologies and processes around you.
- Experience with game engines like Unity is a huge plus.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.