LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Delta, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future, even our own tools, and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
LivePerson is currently seeking a creative and talented professional to join our North America Customer Success team as a Customer Success Director (CSD). As a CSD, you will own and manage a portfolio of Enterprise customer accounts and a customer success team with responsibility for driving successful programs that enable usage growth and overall return on investment.
As part of the Customer Success leadership team, the CSD will be responsible for leading a Customer Success Manager (CSM) team and directing all programs related to driving customer success for LivePerson key accounts. The CSD also ensures all client interaction is managed to ensure client satisfaction, customer health, and customer retention.
In this role you will:
- Customer Success Leadership - build out programs, processes, and tools needed to support a cross-functional Customer Success team to work with our strategic customers.
- Expanding and enhancing our strategic planning for each account under management in order to drive growth, usage and adoption, and maximize value.
- Evolving and delivering on LivePerson Customer Success Offerings.
- Optimizing onboarding and adoption experiences for customers with LP solutions.
- Manage stakeholders and create and maintain high-level relationships that drive trust and transparency with customers.
- Overall ownership and management of named customers and their success with LivePerson solutions.
- Revenue Management – position and support all customer success offerings to ensure value delivery as well as revenue predictability and recognition. Identify opportunities to increase overall value of LP solutions that further drive increased revenue, retention, or customer loyalty.
- Own Strategic Initiatives – Lead and support initiatives that drive key outcomes and goals for LP and for your customers. Own, drive and/or support activities that transform business through thought leadership, vision, and organizational development.
- Customer Advocacy – Develop a library of Customer success stories and use cases that highlight the impact of your Customer Success team with customers. Advocate for customers internally to help drive further advancements and prioritization based on impact and value to customers and to LP.
- LP Solutions Expertise - Ability to directly manage key accounts and support all activities expected from CS teams, if necessary.
- Manage a Diverse Team - build, lead and develop a diverse team of high functioning professionals to achieve their client and professional goals.
- Recruit and retain the best talent for each role, develop them and reward successes and achievements.
- Drive high performance of team and each individual through assessment, coaching, and development
- Identify, develop, and share best practices that drive successful outcomes.
- Create efficiencies and improvements in margins through process improvements.
What You Need For Success:
- BS or BA degree, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years managing the SAAS software solutions within Enterprise client organizations.
- A strategic leader who is fearless about execution and not afraid to dig into the details with the team.
- Strong customer mindset and experience rolling out processes and programs.
- Flexibility and adaptability - willingness to experiment and drive change, fail fast, learn and improve.
- Ability to manage a remote, diverse team in a fast paced, high demand environment.
- Influential leadership - ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Demonstrated leadership, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient understanding of LivePerson’s Products & Services as well as general web-based technologies.
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team collaboration.
- Consistent track record of success and progressive achievement in career to date.
- Well spoken, articulate, and capable with business and technical writing & presentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of LivePerson and customer organizations.
- Strong operational knowledge of contact centers and associated success outcomes.
- Ability to flex travel up to 40% of time.
Why you’ll love working here
LivePerson offers amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits plus flexible time off and free lunch on fridays. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
LivePerson is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.