Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the Role
Angi is seeking a Director of Business Development to define and execute the acquisition strategy of strategic partnerships. He/she will be responsible for planning and overseeing initiatives that result in closing new strategic accounts at an aggressive rate and pace, while leading a team of business development sales managers. The Director of Business Development will build a high-performance sales organization and will be a key member of the company leadership team tasked with long-term company growth.
The ideal candidate thrives in a high-growth environment and has a proven track record of defining a detailed sales strategy, running a metrics-driven sales team, and expanding key account customer base.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the team, driving revenue growth through new account acquisition.
- Oversee the growth and development of a robust pipeline for new prospective accounts.
- Interact with prospective partner executives to understand and advance growth opportunities within the account.
- Strategize with cross-functional leaders to craft compelling pitches and offerings for prospective partners, enabling the Business Development team to close new deals efficiently.
- Collaborate with leadership team on coaching initiatives to continuously strengthen the sales team.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales or business development experience.
- Track record of arming sales teams with scalable best practices and inspiring teams to outperform multi-million dollar quotas.
- Experience with a data-driven sales process including pipeline management.
- Proven success working and managing in a fast-paced, high-growth, remote environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to successfully negotiate at an executive level and to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $85k-$115k and is commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive bonus package, paid out quarterly.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs.
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K).
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world.