Director, Business Development (Partners) at HealthVerity (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:22 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 7, 2022
How you will help
As a Director, Business Development, you will be focused on cultivating strategic and commercial relationships with industry partners who serve life sciences customers. You will drive new relationships with leading digital health, consulting, analytics, technology and other services firms. You’ll join our growing Partnerships and Real World Data Solutions team and be responsible for prospecting contacts, uncovering qualified opportunities, and winning new business. You will successfully expand our presence in assigned accounts by constantly looking for ways for HealthVerity to support our clients’ needs, at times shaping and driving deeper strategic partnerships. You will have a deep understanding of the healthcare data and analytics space, particularly around selling technology and data to senior-level stakeholders and end users.
What you will do
• Generate revenue through new and existing relationships with the technology and services firms serving biopharmaceutical companies
• Identify, evaluate and uncover preferred partners in the healthcare ecosystem to develop new relationships based on strategic initiatives
• Position yourself as a consultative subject matter expert and the single point of contact between HealthVerity and your customers
• Confidently and credibly present healthcare data and licensing solutions by leading product presentations, demonstrations, conference calls, technical discussions/due diligence, executive discussions, web seminars and related activities
• Drive all stages of opportunity development from coordinating product proposals, RFIs, RFPs to contract negotiations and execution
• You are deeply knowledgeable about healthcare data (e.g., medical claims, prescription claims, EMR, lab) and how this data supports pharmaceutical companies through the product life cycle
• You are deeply knowledgeable about life sciences-focused analytics (e.g, real-world evidence/HEOR, clinical operations and trials, commercial analytics) and related SaaS-based technology solutions
• You are a seasoned consultative seller successful at uncovering and developing sales opportunities within top services and/or technology firms
• You excel in the ability to manage the partner relationship from lead through implementation, as well as in “landing and expanding” in the pursuit of future opportunities
• You have the ability to operate effectively in a complex white-space, concept-driven environment, and desire to work in an innovative, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial environment
Required skills and experience
• 5+ years of experience in selling complex solutions leveraging healthcare data, analytics, or SaaS technology to partners of life science companies and others across the healthcare ecosystem
• Demonstrated achievement of goals as a result of finding, developing and sustaining strong client relationships
• Ability to translate software, technology, and data into a resonating value proposition from c-suite to end users at all levels across the enterprise
• Willingness to travel up to 40%
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 24 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description