Digital Solutions Consulting Manager at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking a Digital Solution Consulting Manager to manage a team of pre-sales Solution Consultants supporting the Digital Sales team. The Solution Consulting (pre-sales) organization is a vital and well-respected part of the sales eco-system at ServiceNow who is expected to deliver spectacular interactions and experiences with customers and also internally, with a focus on performance and continual improvement. The Digital Solution Consulting Manager is responsible for individual SC career planning and development, team development and hiring according to the dynamic needs of the sales organization. These responsibilities all directly support the SC Manager's primary goal: developing and maintaining a team that consistently secures the technical win in every deal they support for the sales force.
The role is part of the Digital Solution Consulting organization and as such you will work closely with early career teams. Maintaining strong relationships with counterparts in the Sales, Services, Support, Marketing and other organizations will be key to ensure alignment of organizational activities and directions.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand the needs of the Digital and regional sales organization, and develop plans to ensure outstanding support of those needs
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Work with graduates team to develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential SC candidates to meet future business demands
- Assign resources to sales opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Develop and deploy team training curriculums to meet the changing demands of the sales organization
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Team management, experience of a pre-sales organization is a must
- Pre-sales experience in Enterprise Software, SaaS experience is a plus.
- Experience with Inside Sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects to completion and work with deadlines
- Understanding of Sales cycle
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.