Customer Success Manager (Remote) at Mindtickle
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:27 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 3, 2022
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
We are in an interesting phase of our journey and are looking at early members who will lay the foundation of Customer Success here. This position will provide you the opportunity to tame different use cases across multiple industries and interact with some of the smartest individuals from other fast-growing companies that are our customers. We see this role requiring an intersection of three key skills – Business Acumen & Problem solving, Product Perspective, and People Skills.
Business Acumen & Problem Solving:
- Own book of business responsible for customer/product success and revenue growth.
- Understand customers’ business and program objectives.
- Understand and demonstrate value to the customer.
- Drive product adoption and ensure exceptional user experience.
- Discover and solve stated and not stated customer problems.
- Manage the entire customer lifecycle – onboarding, planning and implementation, deployment and ongoing usage.
- Own all matters related to an account, including retention and upsell opportunities.
- Manage account health and identify opportunities to improve product offering.
- Act as the voice of the customer for other teams within MindTickle, in particular, the product team.
- Understand the product philosophy and roadmap to be able to articulate these to the customers during discussions.
- Use analytics to identify usage patterns and create metrics.
- Develop a deep understanding of the MindTickle product.
- After all, you need to understand product capabilities to craft the perfect solution.
- Educate customers on MindTickle best practices and self-service.
- Work with cross-functional and cross-geographic teams to ensure customers realize their ROI, improve operations, scope new business opportunities and identify areas for strategic growth.
- Manage customer expectations in terms of what the product can and cannot achieve.
- Collaborate with customers and be able to see situations from multiple perspectives.
- The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Minimum 5-7 years of Customer Success experience in B2B SaaS.
- General athlete, jack-of-all-trades, and strong business acumen.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, comfortable with difficult data/statistical concepts.
- Comfortable with clients, able to strategically partner with customers.
- Hungry and humble, low ego, and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Thoughtful, curious, and a problem-solver.
- Personable and collaborative, able to work across teams and functions.
- Does not need structure, eager to carve own path.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.8/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
More Information on Mindtickle
Mindtickle operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Mindtickle was founded in 2012. It has 562 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program. To see all 13 open jobs at Mindtickle, click here.
Read Full Job Description