Customer Success Manager - 27th June Start Date at Lead Forensics (Atlanta, GA)
Customer Success Manager
Basic salary $40,000 - $65,000, plus commission
Atlanta, Flexible Remote Working Available
We are looking for Customer Success Manager's to join our Atlanta office. We are a friendly department that offers a structured career path and a team who celebrates success.
A little about the role, you will be;
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Providing support and assistance throughout the contract lifetime
- Identifying further use cases to increase value and liaise regularly to develop strategies
- Contributing to revenue growth by upselling/uplifting client contracts
- Hosting online meetings with various stakeholders to review the progress of their desired outcomes
- Identifying, qualify, and resolve customer issues including working with internal departments, (Support/Product) if required
- Negotiating contract renewals and expansion proposals
- Working towards weekly KPI’s and monthly targets; both individually and as a team.
A little about you:
- Sales/Account Management or Customer Success background
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Previous experience with interacting with Director Level individuals
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Great Communications skills
- Strategic thinker with problems solving skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Previously worked towards targets and KPI’s
Why Lead Forensics?
- Receive full benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, and access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Take some time out with our PTO policy; 9 public holidays, 20 PTO days and your birthday off as standard (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with 2 paid volunteer days, as well as company planned fundraisers and volunteer events
- When we are all in the office come join our; Social team nights out including; Andretti’s Go Karting, Braves games, Hawks games, Atlanta United, etc.
- We also have a great open space with lots of games in the office and breakout area including basketball, pitch & putt, a snooker table and much more!
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch, if you have any questions please contact the team.