The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
We are looking for a Community Manager for Tray’s Customer Success team. Working as a member of the Customer Success team, the Community Manager will be responsible for building and managing a community forum for customers, employees, and the public.
What You Will Do
- Carry out and contribute to the development, deployment and growth of the global community strategy for Tray. This will include community recruitment (recruitment of new users), fostering communication and engagement between community members, relaying feedback to the appropriate Tray internal teams, and leveraging community metrics to make decisions
- Establish and manage Tray community content calendar (coordinated blog posts, product releases, webinars, Tray events, etc.)
- Host internal events and encourage community members to contribute to the Tray community playbook
- Set and track program performance goals through data measurement tools and dashboards with the assistance of the data team
- Curate content for the community that fosters communication, inspires ideas, and builds rapport
- Embody and exemplify Tray’s values in our community through posting, responding to the community, and celebrating community members
- Connect community member inquiries to respective Tray team members or support groups
- Previous experience building and managing communities in SaaS or software
- Strong understanding of key community metrics with demonstrated growth and success in those metrics
- Self-starter who can work confidently and effectively with senior-level stakeholders
- Experience working in a highly-collaborative working environment
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Thoughtful decision making skills when confronting challenging community posts
- Ability to create various posts and prove their effectiveness and importance to the community (i.e. blogs, videos, product requests, complaints, etc.)
- Experience working with a technical user base is preferred
Our Team Will Fully Support You To Do Your Best Work
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We Believe In Diversity And Equal Opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.