SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Service Account Manager responsibilities include developing strong relationships with our Premier Support Customers and Partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams, including Premier Technical Support, Product Management, Engineering and Sales to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with our Premier Support Customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our Premier Support customers, and internal teams.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping Premier support clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze Premier Support customer's cases and data.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new Premier support clients and developing existing Premier support customer relationships.
- Ensuring our internal service teams are adhering to defined SLA and SLO agreements.
- 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Prince 2 certification is good to have.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.