Contract Renewal Representative at Rand Worldwide
Are you, self-motivated, intellectually curious, enjoy new challenges and have strong relationship building skills?
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable business experience and grow your career in the sales field?
If so, please continue to read further!
We are looking, for high-energy, proactive Contract Renewal Coordinator to be an agent for customer satisfaction and retention to work in our Tampa office
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions. IMAGINiT provides CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. You will have a great team standing behind you, but you will need to bring motivation, persistence, and a sincere desire to help customers reach their business goals.Job Description
- Conduct 40-50 outbound customer calls, and schedule virtual meetings, to discuss customer’s upcoming renewal options and promote IMAGINiT’s brand stickiness
- Create and present proposals that demonstrate the customer’s best present and future value
- Use Salesforce CRM System to document all customer activity
- Respond to customer calls and emails promptly
- Generate additional opportunities in renewal accounts
- Work with existing customers to maintain our high renewal close rate and team quota
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction ratings
- Attach IMAGINiT proprietary products to customer’s renewals
- Proficient with technology, Microsoft Office; prefer Outlook and Excel
- Able to learn new systems and sales plays quickly
- Familiar with selling, B2B experience a plus
- Customer focused with a passion for exceptional customer service
- Able to thrive in a fast paced inside sales/customer service environment
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and have good time management skills
- Able to track information accurately and have a strong attention to detail
- Able to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- A self-starter, high energy and results oriented
- Exposure to CRM systems and previous outbound, inside sales/customer service experience a plus. Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
Are you up for a new challenge? IMAGINiT now!
Visit us at http://www.imaginit.com/ for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.