We are seeking a leader over our team of Commercial Account Executives. This is a fast paced team focused on sourcing, qualifying and closing of opportunities. The leader will be overseeing the strategy and execution of all deals.
As a sales leader, you will invest time into coaching and mentoring Account Executives, analyzing data to uncover coaching and business opportunities, and enhance workflow processes and work with various cross-functional teams and tools. It's important you possess the ability and skills to drive the team's pipeline generation efforts to ensure proper pipeline coverage for the small to mid-market new business segment.
We are looking for someone with proven success in sales leadership including consistently achieving quota as both an individual contributor and a leader. You should also have a creative approach to hiring and developing salespeople, as well as living out our values of strong customer relationships within a sales process.
What your day could consist of:
- Hiring, onboarding, mentoring and development of Account Executives (typically between 2 and 3 years sales experience)
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve process, efficiency, and productivity across the commercial sales organization
- Assist your team as an leadership sponsor throughout their sales cycles - especially during complex negotiations
- Weekly one on one’s providing actionable feedback
- Monitor and maintain integrity within the sales process
- Maintain a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and cooperative team culture that is focused on results
- Motivate team to meet objectives of KPI’s, closing revenue, and contribution to overall team revenue
- Coach and develop AE's into all star sellers and future leaders
- Ability to motivate team members in a remote/hybrid environment
What is needed:
- Minimum 2 years of sales leadership experience preferably in a SaaS environment
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Software sales experience with a passion for customer success
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic account plans
- Technical aptitude and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
- Familiarity with Zoominfo, Outreach, and other prospecting tools
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Proven track record of inspiring leadership, overseeing a team
- Demonstrated passion for coaching, mentoring and empowering others and highly coachable yourself
- Easily builds authentic relationships and collaborates closely with teammates
- Ability to negotiate complex agreements in competitive sales engagements
- Accurately forecasts and manages a team pipeline on a monthly basis
- Diverse sales background across many verticals and sizes
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 180,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 800+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 180,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.