Job Title: Commercial Sales Manager, Life Sciences
Location: Remote, USA
As a Commercial Sales Manager for Life Sciences, you will work in a mission critical function to build & lead a team of world class sellers in achieving revenue goals across new logo sales. You will be responsible for hiring, managing, and coaching a team of Account Executives to engage and generate revenue within prospective, emerging & small enterprise companies within the Life Sciences vertical.. To be successful in leading this team, you are strategic, self-motivated, results driven, engaging, creative and experienced in building & scaling sales teams through phases of high velocity growth.
If this sounds like YOU, apply now and join us on this journey of rapid growth and innovation.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Hire and manage a team of highly effective sellers to generate revenue from new life sciences customers
- Meet & exceed goals pertaining to activity, pipeline, and revenue attainment
- Mentor, coach & support the AE’s to successfully critical opportunities to close
- Effectively build, manage, and report a healthy pipeline & forecast
- Help to build, refine and implement new practices and processes around sales tooling, CRM hygiene, etc.
- Travel if and as necessary to support critical opportunities
- Bring a positive and contagious attitude to a highly collaborative environment
- 3-5 years successfully managing teams selling software and services to emerging and established life sciences organizations (Therapeutics, Medical Devices, Service Organizations, etc)
- 2+ years experience working in high velocity, high growth organizations
- Ability to work under pressure, be highly adaptable and well organized
- Demonstrated track record of managing repeatable achievement and performance against revenue plan
- Detailed knowledge of SaaS, solution-oriented, B2B sales cycles, processes, and strategy
- Strong understanding of Clinical Data Management & its technology ecosystem
- Natural curiosity, drive, and a passion for sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
- Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi, an American online personal finance company that provides student loan refinancing, personal loans, and investing services
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com