Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Commercial Account Executive to join our team and cover a geographical region in commercial/midmarket segment. Since the launch of our company in the US, we have experienced healthy growth and steady market demand. This is an individual contributor position.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about new technologies and the possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics to enterprise customers across a range of industries within an extensive network in the Southeast region. This role consists of engaging prospects and customers about their related initiatives to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging our platform, Dataiku.
The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect. Dataiku has great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
In this role you will:
- Research, identify, and generate new opportunities
- Hunt and close net new logos
- Develop a vision match with prospects and customers, develop alignment across different groups, and cultivate champions
You might be a good fit if you have/are:
- Demonstrated ability to manage the full sales cycle
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills
- The ability to make formal and informal presentations to prospects and clients
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to Enterprises
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Desired Skills Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration, visualization
- Located near one of our hubs: NYC, Raleigh, Denver
- Early start-up experience a plus!
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description